Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Monday, December 13, 2004

Untitled-10 October 1999.doc

Untitled
10 October 1999

Why is it sometimes
You escape from my consciousness
And everything turns to a machine
screws, bolts, springs, wires, buttons…

Why is it sometimes
You escape from my view
And everything else seems to leave me
alone, on my own, helpless…

Why is it sometimes
Your voice escapes my ears
And everything else sounds tempting
unwilling, emotional, very animal…

Why is it always
You are looking down on me
And everything else is alright
simple, generous, loving…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home