Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Monday, December 13, 2004

Virtud

It’s been a long time since I got
corrected and it felt like I was up
in the clouds and forever…
Jumping like a mindless doe
from one to another…

These childish ways and days
are finally over when that
blessed correction was given.
The doe not anymore mindless.
Her feet now back on the ground
after the greatest humiliation
met with her that caused her
great pain as she gravitates
with the pull of your words!
and firmly place her feet on the hard ground
with much effort, with much force…
No, not only that natural force,
but the inner as well.
My breath runs away from me.
My hands tremble as the energy
escapes me. My skin dries as the
moisture of the dew evaporates
from me. My senses come back
as I lose all of these…!

She begins to tread the forest
again for there is where she belongs.
Treading on sure ground – nothing
is better, no where is better.
She has been to two poles:
And has now found true virtue.

07 January 2002
a.t.d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home