Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Thursday, December 16, 2004

I am overcome by Sadness

I am overcome with sadness I cannot swim over
The depth of my heart I cannot carve out
It somehow carves on its own without my knowing
The dagger that sinks deep into my soul
I cannot get hold of for I am helpless
It continues to slice, to pierce through
To stop it knows not of it seems

Hear my prayer:
Heal this wound if you so wish
But I want it so if you so want
To feel for you on that dry wood
I want for that is what you want.

a.t.d
20 March 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home