Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Untitled 6

Tight…slowly…a tinge of green
A stretch of its arms
Chin up, eyes facing the sun
Reaching out towards the light

Bright…the green coming out
One, two, three, four and more!
All palms out offering for cover
Spreading out across with might

Tight…stronger…a hold on the ground
Crawling humbly on the humus
Through humus south of compass
Extending deep searching for right

Alternating heat, cold, light, dark
Wet, dry…Blown: pushed, pulled
A pinch of brown, another pinch
Spreading as time goes by

a.t.d.
1999

Let me continue the poem for a happy ending:

With the ray of light in every break of dawn
The birds start singing again
As you lift your eyes up to the fount of light
Your body becomes light and you find yourself
on both feet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home