Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tides

As eyes travel as I tilt my head - up.
That shallow green...that deepest blue!
White foam come in, like an army
ready to fight - in one direction.
They rise and they fall as natureworks
its laws - pulled.

Rocks...fine and countless as they are;
Laid down by will as in steps - up.
Dry as it may seem - this is the land
where trees abide - where fruits abide.
This is where the wind blows as
it harmonizes all creation

Yes, where the shallow and the deep are,
Also where life abides, but in silence they lie.
One by one the foam goes - no sound...
But together all those white you see,
you hear that sound as if the wind blows...

See, these are not two worlds
as it may seem though it is
Deepest blue...abiding trees...no difference
lies for both sing the same song
the wind whispers from where
we do not know.
There, where trees abiding, the army sets in
- all in one direction
There, where the army wants to go
Where I want to be, am.

21 May 1998
San Juan, Batangas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home