Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ad Astra Per Aspera

(To the stars through difficulty)

The ironies of life

To go up, one must go down
To go forward, one must look back
To go down, one must go up
To go back, one must look forward

In a poem of ironies

Ad astra per aspera
Nulla die sine crucem
Gutta cavat lapidem

Vir. Forte. Humus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home