Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Playful Donkey

I want to place myself behind the wall
Thinking rather I’d play my notes away from all
On my own for mine own ears to hear
But Lo and behold! The wall starts to fall!

The wall went smack head-on on me
As I blow and draw through the holes for the key
My perked ears crumbling down to the ground
My mouth a-gape, broken pieces I see…

(Will I ever hear the bells toll again?)

This is what we get hiding behind
Our own little consolation in our mind
Escaping the reality of witnesses to our being
Being to our worst and to our kind.

The beauty of life is not in accepting
For that is only a step to the next great thing
The hope for the flowers to bloom again
As a tender – but strong!- hand puts your ears back.

(Yes, I will hear the bells toll again!)


a.t.d.
12 January 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home