Tranquill Poet

Poetry of the Tranquill (take note of the double) mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: City of Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

A confessed Realistic Idealist. A newbie photographer. (P.S. That's my look-alike in the picture *wink*) WOW! I'm amazed you were able to chance upon my blogspot. I didn't want to publicly have my blogspot available. I blog because I want to "talk to myself". Crazy huh? Since you're here, you're welcome to read and comment on my blogs. Try to figure out what kind of person I am by reading my blogs. Get to know me through them. ;P But always remember that the whole person is a "mystery".

Thursday, December 16, 2004

For Cecilia

As you play your music on the piano
I wonder and stare at your cold fingers
that touch my ivory keys.

Are those the fingers that I long to feel
On those times when I need you most?
The music I long to hear?

Is that the voice that is supposed to melt
my own frozen pith I long to set free?
The dynamics that was not there…

I hunger for the piano of your smile
but I sit and lay still for something I yearned
that will never come after all.

I crave now for nothing but the absence of
your cold fingers and seek the empty breeze
of my true love’s breath…

Not to be played ever again by those
cold fingers that freeze my heart to its death.
But still hear the melody of my true love’s song.

a.t.d.
20 October 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home